Thursday, 11 April 2013

FREEDOM (poem)


I want freedom from being scrutinized
For how I appear, how I dress, how I move about
I want freedom from being questioned
For how I react, for how I think
I want freedom from being jealous
From how others get success,
From how others spend their time
I want freedom from being biased
From how I adjudicate others,
 From how I misjudge their intension
I want freedom from being loved
For my personality, For my emotional outlook
I want freedom from being sympathized
For my letdown, for my pains ,
For my snivels on life matters
I want freedom from being pampered
For fulfillment of my every requirements
I want freedom from being framed
For what surname I carry,
From where I belong
I want freedom from being earthly
For I.... only wish immortality of my success…
-Pooja Sanandia