Wednesday, 8 May 2013

EXISTENCE



EXISTENCE? Simple but very strong question of life. Does your existence matter to this world? Does anybody care if you exist or not? Does anybody think after you are gone? Does your existence in world affect others life? Mind starts boggling when you are surrounded with too many questions to be answered.

I am confused with too many questions. I wish an answer to them. existence??I ask few questions to myself. Do I care if anyone says you are nobody to me? Do I care if somebody says goodbye without any reason? Do I care if I am lost? Do I care if anybody leaves me in middle of my life?

YES ! I do care. When we travel in bus to reach office, we pay full price of ticket and the driver drops you halfway of office. Obviously we will feel injustice similar is the case with life. If we are existing on this earth why not fulfill each and every dream. Why not live each and every moment with satisfaction! But precaution,do not waste on someone who does not care if you are there or not. If ever they considered you second choice, do not worry they made a choice good for them but there is always second side of coin, they did not fight for you. Your existence is only your question so therefore do not depend what others do. Just concentrate on yourself and about your loved ones.

Existence in this world expects something from you. Existence demands feeling all emotions of life ,i.e. pain, happiness, pressure, anger, love, care etc. Existence of minute honeybee is also important because they are only being which can produce honey naturally. Existence might be difficult but not impossible. Sometimes existing alone is not an option but mutual cooperation can allow in achieving many barriers of life.

But still why do we exist?? Am I important to this world??I am important to myself but when this question asked to others I doubt its answer. I have very normal routine of existence in this world. Wake up, get ready, go to school, spend most of time in school, coming home, studying, eating , playing, practicing, watching tv and socializing...omg!thats it, nothing different from others. I realize I am not different from others but still everyone lives life differently. Everyone differs in the way they stimulate to any act. Some people prefer to sit on dining table while some prefer to sit on their motherland(on floor).Sitting on floor is not inferior because those people believe that it is their way of living life, simply without any materialistic obsession.

Thus life of every being is important, even if you are Bill Gates or a small town boy or a bagger because everyone comes on earth with different purpose of living. Presence of bagger is necessary, not because elite (priviledged)can make them puppets but if they are not their elite people would not enjoy full fledged meal. Therefore every ones existence is important but it is the way we live and what we make of it differs from rest! You could desire to stay lazy and starve for food or word hard and enjoy your meal with satisfaction. I know my summation of words does not clarify questions about existence but it has made me think deep and increased my hunger for answers. Is my existence necessary?

-Pooja Sanandia